Tuesday, March 21, 2006

another week.......

another day lol

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I had the bestest. Im soo in love its sick hahaha
Saturday I was up very very early getting my crap organised for the market/trash stall. I ended up making bout $132 from our crap. Sold a few scarves and a jumper I made a few years ago. Forget the bbq as I previously mentioned. We just spent it on us. hahaha.

Watched Corpse Bride and Wolf Creek. Have to admit we both wanted to see Corpse Bride and wasnt really impressed with it. But we've seen it now hey. Wolf Creek was good. Im still glad we didnt pay to go to the movies to see it. But it was weird, gross, strange and a few other names all rolled into one.

Sunday seen us up early to go for a ride. We spent ALL day on the bike and believe me I really had a numb bum by the time we got home. Did the lot, Breaky, ride along the coast, around some nice suburbs, beach, and then off country to our favorite pub. Another long trip around the back ends of southern Perth and home. All up bout 6 hours of riding with stops in between.

Pub was a little dissapointing this time. We have made this country pub our "local" even though we dont live there, but its where we hope to move to when we sort ourselves out. Food was grrrr. Ok we ordered 2 sirlion steaks, well done not burnt. How long would you expect this to cook hey hey hey??????????????. I can cook this and vegies in 20 mins ready on table. And thats on my little stove not a fully equipt kitchen. After waiting 30 mins and watching other people that arrived after us get their meals. I went to enquire and was told it would be out in a minute. 15 mins later it still hadnt arrived and I was getting really annoyed. I went and approached the bar and kitchen to find out if it was coming cause otherwise we didnt want it. (we were ova the hunger by then). I was informed because I ordered well done it took longer. Hello DO THEY TAKE ME FOR A FUKWIT????????? Ive worked on that side of the bar in the kitchen of a pub. I KNOW HOW LONG FOOD TAKES. Ive cooked it hey. Thing was they hadnt done our food. When it finally arrived nearly ONE HOUR later it was tough and we didnt enjoy it. HENCE we wont be eating there again. We love the pub and will continue to drink there, just not eat. Letter in writing and just bout to email this morning. I will not be treated as a idiot. And the customer service leaves alot to be worked on. I used to get my head chewed when I stuffed peoples food up and my job was to pacify people, offer things, free drinks, refund on food, APOLOGY..... NONE of those were evident. Ok Ive ranted enough lol
feel betterer now hahaha

Do you like the hat I whipped up for Brins yesterday, she wanted a pompom on it but I think its too big and spoils it. Made with Angora supreme in hot pink. It has a lacy edge and the pattern can be found here

Gunna whip up a little hat today for the heffalump. Do you like what Im using? Its spotlights Moda Vera "chelsea" its funky. LOL. Im trying to get all these little kids things done so I can make mine and the spunks matching aran knits.
Brins will be getting a hat to match her red striped jumper and a jacket using merino supreme in light blue. Im using a Debbie Bliss pattern called Caitlin from her junior knits book. Sorta looks like a denim jacket but I will change it slightly lol.
Im just doing her arms of her mystery Zhivargo jumper. Its bright. Its funky and hell she betterer like it hahaha. Cant wait to get it all done, The heffalump needs a few little things too.

Kitties are 4 weeks old today, still smaller than the last lot but cute all the same. I wanna try to start weaning them a little late this week. This was the blankie I was finishing last week. Notice I have a weird square, thats the one I was still working on. I wanted something out of left field and so I think it looks good, Edged in a simple crochet. Im happy with it. Other squares were in Royal blue, Mid green, Lavender and a grey.

Ok Enuff, Im going to make this hat for the heffalump and get it finished before tonight so I can finish a few other small things.

My quote of the week.....
" The Joy of Wool... or is that SEX "

My Favorite word of the week......
"Its Funky, Its Hip"

Ciao

1 comment:

shazzy said...

nope dont own it, its libraries but email me with details *wink*
I have a HUGE headache, Im going bed lol