Friday, February 24, 2006

mmmm I think the knitting olympics can do without ......

ME. hahaha

Ok I admit defeat this time. I have a abudance of excuses, namely Im not feeling myself at this present time and havent been for the past 5 days. My blood pressure seems to have hit a all time high and I have a massive headache etc etc... Been to the docs. Gotta rest etc etc etc blah blah blah and a few blood tests and a BIG needle later and I still feel like crap.

I have done a row here and there, but no, IT wont be finished by the required date. It will be finished cause I bloody want it for riding on the bike. Just not by the 26th. I wanna take this chance to congratulate all those that have taken part and have completed their projects and those that are dawdling like me. Heck congrats for trying.
Done a few rows on Brins school cardi as well, but then thats almost completed. That will be a thorn from my side. Im so ova that cardi hey. Plain, blue and boring

Think I need a ride on the bike. I find that extremly relaxing and tomorrow night the spunk and I are gunna do a little night time riding, so am looking forward to that. But for now I will leave you with a small pic of the mini cherub. Isnt she precious

Im going to sit and browse my latest issue of Simply Knitting and have a cuppa.

Ciao

No comments: