Tuesday, April 18, 2006

its finished... its finished....

Im doing a little dance here. Brins jacket is done, completed, finished. Heck Im in love with it too. Finished it on the weekend and besides the fact I didnt block but will when I wash it etc,
I think its lovely... (collar up view)
(proper view). Pic looks a little squiff, but its just the angle its taken on.

The spunk says Im clever ooooo, isnt that sweet.
AND I have enuff of the wool left over to make her a matching hat, when I get the chance. Meanwhile Ive been slowly doing some rows on the heffs little lacy jumper. Only a few rows since last entry.

Pics of the heff taken on Friday or was it Thursday, who knows lol. She was filling her little face with a bickie. Sheesh can that girl make a mess haha

Hope everyone had a great long weekend. We did, didnt go out riding but enjoyed the weekend at home with the spunks daughter. Its been a cold brrr few days ova here in the west. So sitting around snuggled up, with me knitting away was just what was needed.

School hols are on us and I am not gunna enjoy this, I can tell you. Already day 1 and Im outta pocket a few $$$ mmm. but we have hit the library and so shes got some vids, dvds and books to occupy her brain tomorrow.

Also to those remotely interested, smell has made her mummy a button to share. Shes gunna eventually redo my whole blog template for me but this is a start. Feel free to take from here just save to ur puter. I will get it permantly on the side bar when time permits....

Ok enuff dribble. as you can see this place is a bore.

Ciao for now

1 comment:

yarnivorous said...

Shazzy, love the jacket. Love the plans for the shop too - sounds very familiar!
Re my yarn: The paler (it honestly isn't much paler - still in your face lurid, just not much red in it) colourway of the four skeins of yarn from last week is still available (at $7.50 a skein), and the previous stuff, the two balls of 12 ply are waiting to go, $5 a ball. Email me at natiel3atyahoodotcom (unspam block it) if you are interested still.