Wednesday, May 03, 2006

ok tried this yesterday but.....

I used all my broadband allowance in one day on downloading podcasts and puter was hell slow after that hahaha.. seee I said I was addicted to em.

Ok I said I was going to do a "shazzy wazzy wooo" story. So I will start with that.... Yes Shazzy Wazzy Wooo is me. Nickname for like forever.

I was born in Camden NSW in 1966 and am the youngest of 5 kids, I have 2 older bros and sis's. I grew up in the suburb of Greenacre in Sydney and attended school there and travelled to Bankstown to go to highschool. I went to a all girls highschool and spent alot of my time hanging over the fence or the balcony looking at the boys playing footy on the oval.

I was not one of the popular kids, but I had heaps friends and sat on fence I guess. I also played up heaps in class, was obnoxious, the class clown sorta and drank, smoked and swore alot. Also wore my own style of clothing, a x between bogan, punk, hippy and whateva else I could find. Funny thing is I still wear my own type of clothing, which some days makes the spunk cringe... its normal to see me in a bright green velvet skirt with orange jumper and whateva else I can put with it, like pink shoes. oh hade hahahahaha. Serious its true though.
I failed knitting and sewing in primary school and after my teacher yanked it all away. I indulged at home with my nanna. I failed first year sewing at high school and chose to do cooking instead. And heck I can cook. BUT yanno I can knit and am a creative person. I try my hand at almost anything and normally get the knack of it before I decide its not me and go back to knitting.
My mother was a professional knitter, she supplied local people and shops with knitted goods and the hospital with booties for the premies. But that was it, she wasnt my kind of mother. So I lived with my nanna as much as possible. My nanna was a crocheter and heck she would make the most amazing blankets, small ones and some that would cover 2 king size beds. Her place was always overflowing with wool and I guess thats where I got my love for it. My mothers sister are all creative too, with either spinning, knitting, sewing or other crafts.
My first knitted item we wont discuss to say it was a tea cosy when I was 7 at school and pffft.
The first knitted item for a child of mine was a little jumper in yellow 4ply feathersoft stuff I knicked from my mother and needless to say you would have had to have broken Fionas arms to get it on her hahaha. But the stitches were even and it was ok for a first try. Over the years I made a few other things, mostly jumpers for my little man Snotty, where as I would then ship them off to mother to have them sewn and the neck done.. LOL I couldnt do that.
Then I stopped. I took it up again 6 years ago when Brins was born and she was such a good baby I was bored as shit hey. I had been a career woman and sitting at home again was hell. BUT hey I love knitting.

moving on .... Im rambling here.... I have been married 2 times, both to soldiers and no I didnt learn after the first one cause my ex introduced me to my 2nd hubby. This is my 3rd time to Perth, only this time Im staying. I have also lived in Victoria, Queensland, Sydney again and travelled over most of the country.
Thats enuff of the crap for now. I will put other things up as they need to be revealed. Or as people ask questions.

Now for some knitting content.... Yanno I though this year I had been really lazy in some aspects concerning my knitting. I didnt feel like I have really accomplished much at all. So I sat and wrote it all down...
This is what I have knitted so far this year....
for Brin...
school cardi,
denim jacket thingy
jumper in red strippy yarn
hand warmers
scarf/neck warmer
a beanie and hand warmer in school colours (made yesterday)
lace edged hat
for Skye...
side to side jacket
cardi in fairisle stuff
2 hats
various...
square to finish blankie
1 sock for me (im gunna finish them this weekend maybe)
scarf in ostrich and flirt yarn
scarf for spunks daughter (not finished but will be today)

So Im happy with that small lot.. considering I have also finished sewing and putting together things I started last year too.
Things I plan on doing in the next 3 months include...
*Finshing Brins mystery jumper.
*Making some more clothes for skye including the jumper I have in my head atm and the hat I said I would make today lol
*Finishing my lone sock
*Finishing sewing up brins monkey(yes yes Im lazy)
*Making heaps hats and scarves to sell at markets (I need to destash somewhat and make money to buy more wool)
*Make me a jumper or cardi in some lovely soft mohairy stuff I bought last year from Ozyarn.
*Make some socks for brins and skye.
*Make the spunk and me matching socks with a harley logo on em (dreaming here)
*Make me a black beanie to wear under my helmet.
*Finish my olympic scarf to wear on bike

Sounds like alot to do, but Im gunna do it and heaps more lol.

Things that have happened this week include.... Brins being home from school. First week back from hols and she has a cold, damn that ex lol. Its his fault I say he had her the weekend. Im not feeling the best, think I am getting it now.
Havent seen spunk since Monday and am having withdrawals from him (hopefully will see tonight or tomorrow).
Finally got my ponds fixed after a suprise rent inspection last week, where I lost the plot and flipped my little lid. I have the aircon man coming today too. Amazing what can happen when you threaten to sue and call the media. haha.
Tomorrow I go to get the xray and ultrasound on my hip. Im hoping Ive just pulled a huge muscle or something cause I wanna go riding Friday with my man, and Im NOT missing it hey. I will have to be dying to get me off that bike. Im willing to cut down my riding now that winter is coming anyway, but I will NOT stop riding altogether, Sorry Doc.

Ok Im going to have a nice HOT shower and get in my daggy warm clothes cause its bloody freezing here atm
Enjoy ur day and come back again ya'll hear now
ciao

No comments: